Monday, January 12, 2009

Radio Appearance for Sherry McGinnis


Sherry will be a guest on the Prescription Addiction Radio Show on Sunday night January 25th, between 9 and 10 p.m. EST discussing her books The Addiction Monster and the Square Cat, Slaying the Addiction Monster, and I Am Your Disease.
You can listen on your computer. Just go to www.prescriptionaddictionradio.com and up on the top left it will say On the Air Now - and whoever is on at that time, it'll tell you. The host of the show is Larry G. He's a pharmacist by day and has this one hour show each week. Another woman will be a guest on the show too and we'll be talking about drug education in the schools. Should be an interesting show.

Anyone interested in learning how to get Sherry's books in your local schools or libraries, please contact her via oaktreepub@aol.com.

4 comments:

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Love the concept of your books, and best wishes on a good show!

©Hotbutton Press said...

I'll be on my first Blog Talk Radio show on Sunday. Wish me luck. And call in. It's an hour long and I might be challenged to fill the time. You think?

Blog is looking good, Billie!

Dani
http://blogbooktours.blogspot.com

Katie Hines said...

I think these radio things are cool. I don't want to branch into that myself, as I am learning other basics. Good luck with the show!

Sheryl Letzgus McGinnis said...

Thank you Marvin. These books are my babies.

Thanks so much for the plug Billie!!

Sherry