Friday, February 27, 2009

Websites

I have not yet added anyone's websites to my Gumbo Justice one, but anyone who wants me to post a link, I have a category for it. Please e-mail me at hhcas@cox.net or writerchick@cox.net with the name of the website, or websites as the case may be, and I will e-mail you mine to add to yours. It seems simpler to just copy your address from my email and put it on the website, and then hit reply with my own for you. I hope no one thinks I'm lazy, but keeping up with the technology gets crazy.

Also, I posted the first chapter of Gumbo Justice if anyone is interested. My website, www.gumbojustice.net, is really still an infant, but every monkey thinks its chimp is cute, so I'm proud of it just the same.

I also have reserved Hollicastillo.com, but have not done anything with it yet, which will be my next project. I'll let everyone know when it is up.

2 comments:

F. M. Meredith, author said...

You can link me: http://fictionforyou.com

I did everyone on Billie's list on my website.

Marilyn
aka F. M. Meredith

BillieJohn said...

Holli...I have been meaning to add a comment about your website...it is gorgeous! I love the design, and I am sure visitors will be dazzled also.

Very smart of you to be getting it set up now, several months ahead of your baby's due date!

Billie