Sunday, March 22, 2009

Public Safety Writers Association Conference



If you are considering attending PSWA's conference in Las Vegas--do not wait too long, March 31 is the last day for the lower cost registrations.

Go to http://www.publicsafetywriter.com and read all the details.

Since our publisher will be there and several of Oak Tree Press's authors, this will be the prefect time to network in person.

Believe me, the program is going to be terrific--and if you so desire to be on a panel all you have to do is state that on the registration form.

We'd love to see you there.

Marilyn who is exhausted from going here and there promoting and actually have two whole weeks before my next presentation. Going to teach romance writers how to write a mystery. (Just thought I'd show you what my last booth looked like. Hubby is putzing around in the background)

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

2 comments:

WS Gager said...

I registered last week and am looking forward to meeting you, Billie and all the other authors. I'm a new author with Oak Tree and believe my book will be our right around the conference. It is called Infatuation. My website just went live last week. If anyone wants to share links, just shoot me an email at wsgager@yahoo.com

Can't wait to meet you! WS Gager

F. M. Meredith, author said...

Great, so glad you're coming!

Marilyn