Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do You Twitter?

Twitter.com is a great place to do a bit of promoting, venting, or just having fun. You can only write 140 characters and spaces count.

Because I have a lot of places that I need to post, I use Ping.com which you can set up so that whatever you post there will automatically post to the other social sites you are on like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace etc. Certainly saves a lot of time. Another thing, if you put a long URL (website address or blog address) it will shorten it so it can post on the Twitter limited character site.

Of course you can also go to Tiny.URL and change any long URL address to a tiny one.

Just another handy hint to put in your promotion bag of tricks.

Marilyn
http://marilynmeredith.blogspot where I blogged about Tarnished Silver today.

1 comment:

BillieJohn said...

I love Twitter! And I try to tweet at least twice a day...although lately I have not been accomplishing that. Gotta get back on the routine.