Sunday, April 5, 2009

Working Together


This past week I did three events in California. The West Hills College hosted me in Lemoore. I spoke at the Hanford Library; and before the San Juaquin Sisters in Crime in Fresno. I met many nice people, and hopefully made some friends and fans.

These wonderful events were set up for me by our fellow OTP author, Sunny Frazier. She did a great job and I'm most appreciative. Sunny shares my belief that if we're willing to help each other, we'll all benefit over time.

When I'm contacted by an author planning a trip to Las Vegas, I use my contacts to arrange for speaking engagements, signings and interviews whenever possible.

I also have a Meet The Author show on Blog Talk Radio and would be happy to book OTP authors as guests. If you're interested, just send me an email at griff1045@hotmail.com and we'll book a date.

Again, my thanks to Sunny for a job well done.

2 comments:

F. M. Meredith, author said...

Denny was absolutely wonderful at the event I went to, Sisters in Crime on Saturday. If you go to my blog, you can see photos of him and reformed gangster Henry Hill.

There's link on this website.

Marilyn a.k.a. F. M. Meredith

Sarah Simas said...

Hi Denny!

It was nice meeting you and your lovely wife Friday night for dinner with Sunny. I had such a great time!

I watched the YouTube Video of Henry Hill and yourself. Looks like your talk at SINC was a blast.

Here's wishing you great success with Vegas Vixen!