Thursday, April 30, 2009

Writing and Promoting


Hi all,

I have been trying to find that proper mix (as have all of you) involving writing and promoting. I have joined a writing group and received some very helpful comments from its members. But, I also talked up my book, A Lesson in Murder, as well as Oak Tree Press at the group meeting. I attend film classes and reading groups, and do some promoting there. There will be a discussion of my book at the local Barnes and Noble on May 12 (they already have the signs up, and it will be in the May newsletter), and I will be one of a number of local authors signing books at a community-wide summer library festival on June 4. However, I really have to get cracking on the novel I am currently writing. It's another murder mystery, hopefully the first in a series. Besides the writing and promoting, I hope everyone will be getting out and enjoying the warmer weather.

Gus Cileone,
www.augustuscileone.com

1 comment:

yuteralove said...

why so many small company bankrupted in the past several months in this Cheap WOW Gold eu supplier industry. But MMocarts still want to provide more free Buy Cheap WOW Gold eu bonus to give thanks to our new or old customers.