Friday, May 15, 2009

A Head's Up Here

Folks, we've got a publisher who is actually coming up with ideas for promotion! Do you know how rare that is?

I've been published by numerous publishers, large and small, outside of putting your book on their website, maybe posting reviews you've sent in, and making the book available through an ordering system, that's about it.

Billie keeps coming up with new ideas we should try. I sure hope you're all doing those things as well as what you're doing on your own.

I'm tickled when I see a new author show up and post something on this blog.

There are people following this blog who have nothing whatsoever to do with Oak Tree Press or Billy because they want to know what we're all doing.

I know you're all busy--I'm so busy I can hardly see straight--but remember, writing a book doesn't stop with finding a publisher. If you want that book to sell, you must put some effort into it.

And that's my soap box for today.

Marilyn a.k.a. F. M. Meredith
http://fictionforyou.com

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

You are so right,
Keep up the good work,
Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com