Friday, June 26, 2009

More Comments About PSWA conference wanted



Billie and many of her authors are in this photo--including me. However, not everyone who came to the conference was still here when this was taken.

We had twice as many attendees as last year, and though I'm the one who planned both programs, this year's far surpassed last. Not because of me, though, because of the wonderful people who gave presentations and served on panels. We all learned a lot. I've been to lots of writing conferences and believe me, I always learn something new.

On my own blog: http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com I've been putting highlights of some of the panels and presentations. Take a peek if you want to know what you missed if you didn't attend.

One of the big pluses to a conference like this is meeting so many new and interesting people.

And, if you haven't figured it out yet, I can't stand it when no one has posted on this site for a few days.

Come one now, it's someone else's turn.

Marilyn a.k.a. F. M. Meredith

3 comments:

F. M. Meredith, author said...

Oops, just saw I'm blocking Billie in the photo. If someone has a better one, for goodness sake, post it.

Marilyn

Monti said...

Looks like a wonderful group of writers. Glad you pointed out Billie is hidden. Thanks for keeping everyone on their toes and keeping up.

All the best,
Monti

Sunny Frazier said...

That's a damn fine group of Public Safety Writers!