Friday, June 5, 2009

No Sanctuary Trailer in Competition for the New Covey Trailer Awards


One of the things I did to promote No Sanctuary was to have a trailer made for it.

Cheryl Malandrinos who also worked with me on my blog tour, created it and she did a wonderful job.

Now that trailer is running for an award.Please take a look at and vote for my wonderful trailer for No Sanctuary #14 here

I've had other trailers made for my books but this is the first time the trailer conveys so much about the story itself. The characters actually look like I envisioned them.

If you have time, take a look at the trailer and see if you don't agree that Cheryl did a spectacular job.

Marilyn
a.k.a. F. M. Meredith

1 comment:

Monti said...

Riveting, Marilyn!!! You got my vote. Do you think advertising like this pays off in book sales? It's certainly impressive to see.

All the best,
Monti
Mary Montague Sikes
www.marymontaguesikes.com