Friday, July 24, 2009

Holli, your book is great; I don't think my review did it justice. Wendy, thanks for the post about a 'chat'. I'm not sure I'm ready for that, but I was interested that you found it useful, especially the part about your next book. I look forward to reading your first and second ones. I suddenly know so many authors that I have a stack of unread books. That's a good thing. I'm currently into No Sanctuary by F. M. Meredith. Marilyn has such a natural style and comfortable voice on the page that I feel like I grew up in Rocky Bluff even though it's a fictional place. I'm about halfway through, and I keep changing my mind about the reverend. I know I'll want to add her other books to the teetering pile.

2 comments:

F. M. Meredith, author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F. M. Meredith, author said...

I removed my comment because I called you the wrong name! I'm too tired to be messing around on the computer. Thanks for your kind words about No Sanctuary, Michael.

I absolutely loved The Pot Thief--a remarkable book.

Marilyn a.k.a. F. M. Meredith