Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thinking Up Blogs to Write

I loved Monti's post about the anniversary of the moon landing. What an exciting time. Hard to believe there are some who think it isn't true.

On my own blog, Marilyn's Musings, that you can go to by following the link on this page, I wrote about the setting of the Rocky Bluff crime series--what's real about it (not a whole lot) and what's not (mostly made up.)

The day before, I wrote about my three days at the Santa Barbara County Fair in Santa Maria.

Today on my blog, I have a post about a new book on Time Management. Since I do a lot of blog hopping myself when I'm promoting a new book, I also do guest posts. If you eve want to be a guest on my blog and promote your book, just email me at: mmeredith@ocsnet.net and I'll be glad to put up an interview or whatever including the cover.

I've been busy reading the books that I purchased at the PSWA conference and when I'm through with each one, I'll put a review up on my own blog and one on Amazon.

It's hard being an author and the more we can help one another the better.

I do believe the book world is in a state of transition because of all the e-readers and books being available as e-books. But it's something that's been coming for a long time. I've been e-published for over 10 years.

Anything you can do for another author, will eventually come back to help you.

Marilyn a.k.a. F. M. Meredith

No comments: