Thursday, August 20, 2009

Want to Tag Along?


Hi Folks,

Tag My Book on Amazon may be a site for you to try.
http://tagmybookonamazon.wordpress.com/tag-me/#comment-1557
The idea is to select the three most important tags for your book and list them along with a synopsis of the story and connecting info with Amazon. You then submit your book and go about tagging books already listed on the site. The additional tags have lifted Secrets by the Sea to number 1 for Antigua tagged books and number 7 for gothic on the Amazon tags list. It takes time, and I don't know if it may increase book or kindle sales down the road. However, it's another place to gain exposure!

Want to tag along?

Monti
monti7olen@verizon.net

2 comments:

F. M. Meredith, author said...

Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Marilyn

Maryann Miller said...

Interesting. I have tagged one of my books, but didn't know about connecting tags to other books. Some of this technical stuff is a bit daunting. :-)