Monday, September 14, 2009

Bookland Heights

I'm featured at Bookland Heights this week at http://booklandheights.blogspot.com/ (another thanks to Sunny Frazier, because I'm sure she turned me on to the site.)

I've been away from promoting for a few days with two sick kids- my youngest, almost 8, had a fever of 105 Friday night and Saturday. Saturday night my 10-year-old started with the same symptoms and now has the same thing, but not quite as high a fever. I'm just waiting for the headache and sore throat myself!

Anyway, I was glad I had already scheduled the Bookland Heights feature and I should be on Dames of Dialogue this Wednesday if I'm not mistaken, also previously scheduled, which helps since the kids have effectively kept me off the computer this weekend.

It's funny how when you submit an interview or get invited to a website and your info won't appear for two months, you think it's such a long time away and wish you could get it posted it sooner. Now, I'm happy with the way it worked out.

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice
www.gumbojustice.net

No comments: