Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chris Redding blog

An excerpt from GUMBO JUSTICE is at http://chrisredddingauthor.blogspot.com/
today for ExcerpTuesday.

Chris was really nice and got back with me quickly. (One of Sunny's recommendations, thanks again Sunny!)

I'm working on the follow up to Gumbo Justice right now, trying to think of a title, which is the most difficult part for me. My husband actually came up with the title for Gumbo Justice, but now he thinks all the books should be named after him and include him as a main character, so I don't know how much more I'm going to get from him that's of any use.

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice
www.gumbojustice.net

2 comments:

Mike Orenduff said...

Hi Holli,

How about "Jambalaya Justice"? Whatever you call it, I'm looking forward to it.

Mike

Chris Redding said...

Cajun Crime
Creole Justice
I was happy to have you visit!
cmr