Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Public Safety Writers Association's Conference

The deadline for the Early Bird registration fee is October 31st. September is rushing by so quickly I felt like I needed to remind everyone.

Those of you who went to the conference last year know this is one you don't want to miss. I promise PSWA Conference 2010 is going to be even better!

Like I keep telling people, if you want to be on a panel, you'll be put on a panel. Bring our books and they'll be for sale--only 10% is kept by PSWA. You'll learn a lot about writing and promoting and be able to rub elbows with all of our experts. I can guarantee you'll make new friends.

Want to know more? Go to the website: http://www.publicsafetywriter.com

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

1 comment:

BillieJohn said...

Hey! I'm in! I'm hoping we can make it a OTP author reunion again this year...I have some ideas percolating on just what I might do toward this end.

Sign up, everybody! What happens in Vegas....you know the drill.

Billie