Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunny's Novel Competes at Covey Awards


http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com


I'm not sure how I got on this site, but The New Covey Awards has me listed as #29. The synopsis is also the best one I've read so far, even makes ME want to read the book.

Why bother voting? For starters, it brings attention to the site. Every blogspot owner tries to drive traffic to their web efforts with creativity. I believe a response in the form of a vote it like a "Thank You" from the rest of us. It also gives a chance for the cover artists to be recognized. And, it's always good PR for the author.

So, take care--and get out and VOTE!

Sunny Frazier
http://www.sunnyfrazier.com
WHERE ANGELS FEAR (#29)

3 comments:

Monti said...

I went there and commented on your cover, Sunny! Nice.

Monti
www.marymontaguesikes.com

Monti said...

I went there and commented on your cover, Sunny! Nice.

Monti
www.marymontaguesikes.com

Mike Orenduff said...

You got my vote.

Mike