Sunday, October 11, 2009

Joining the 20th Century

I have joined the high-flying world of the Internet, via my own couch! I don't have to have a hankering for coffee to check my email or see what is happening in the world. I just have to touch a few keys and the web is at my disposal. I'm not staring at the screen for minutes for the information to appear! Mitch Malone would never understand my angst to get the high-speed, but he will profit from engaging more readers for his first tale of woe in A Case of Infatuation.

In my first hour of web searching, I googled myself and found a wonderful review that I didn't know was out there. You can check out the interview at http://thebookgrrl.blogspot.com/2009/08/case-of-infatuation-takes-you-to.html

See you on the net!
Wendy
W.S. Gager
A Case of Infatuation - A Mitch Malone Mystery
www.wsgager.com

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

It's pretty easy to get addicted to the Internet, but not so bad if you're using it to promote you books. Congrats on the new review.