Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 13th!

This is supposed to be a hazardous day--for me it was a fun one because hubby and I sort of took the day off. We went to town, did some errands, and had lunch at our favorite Thai place and then went to see 2012. This was one movie hubby did not fall asleep in despite it being three hours long!

I always check my trusty iPhone (used to be Blackberry) no matter where I am--not in the movies folks--and received a message from our wonderful publisher, Billie. She wondered what I was up to--haven't bugged her lately--and also asked about the PSWA conference.

So, I figured this was a good time to remind you all about it. It's not until next June, but for the next price break and if you want to be on a panel, you need to sign up by the end of March.

For any of you who are writing mysteries of any kind, this is the conference to attend because of all the law enforcement professionals who come as speakers and attendees. This is one conference where you'll feel like you are really a part of the group--everyone is friendly and approachable.You will not be disappointed, I assure you.

The registration price also covers three great lunches. We'll be at the Orleans Hotel this time and there is a break for PSWA attendees, you just need to let them know when you make your reservation.

Registering for the conference would make a great Christmas present for yourself--just a suggestion.

Remember, a writing conference and all the expenses related to attending the conference are income tax deductible.

Hope to see you there!

Marilyn

No comments: