Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No Sanctuary

I told you No Sanctuary was a great read when I reviewed it on this site and elsewhere, so I'm not surprised it was selected as one of four finalists for the EPIC Ebook Award in the mystery category. My Pot Thief Who Studied Pythagoras has the misfortune to be one of the three other finalists up against Marilyn's excellent book. Talk about no sanctuary!

Well, at least there's a fifty/fifty chance the award will go to an Oak Tree author.

Mike Orenduff

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I'd have felt like I had a chance if I wasn't up against you, Mike. I loved your first Pot Thief book! We have two other finalists we're up again, don't know about one of them, but Linda Faulkner's book is a good one too.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com