Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

Since no one has posted for awhile, and I'm procrastinating from working on my latest, I decided I'd be sure and wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and if you celebrate something else this time of year that it'll be a joyous occasion.

Our plans to attend a holiday party were dashed when we were too tired from three days of living without water thanks to a broken well pump and a crazy feral cat loose inside the house. Both issues were finally resolved.

I'm as ready for Christmas as I'm going to be. We'll open presents on Christmas Eve and have decided to just serve pizza since no one is ever much interested in eating beforehand. And I don't like cleaning up afterwards.

Christmas Day our church decided to have dinner for anyone who doesn't have a place to go, so I'll be cooking a turkey, dressing, green beans and candied yams for that. All my family is going there to eat and to help. Frankly, that will be easier because I only have those things to make, others will be bringing other parts of the dinner.

So what are your Christmas plans?

Next it'll be time to make your New Year's resolutions.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you have lovely plans. My only plan besides making Christmas dinner is to take plenty of videos of my sweet little grandson as he oohs and aahs over his presents.

WS Gager said...

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope Santa brings you whatever you wish for. We will spend two days visiting family which will be great and give me plenty of time in the car to finish final edits on the second in the Mitch Malone Mystery series. It is tentatively titled "A Case of Identification" but not sure I like it. It will be typical Mitch who can't get an heiress of his mind after she is killed in a freak auto accident.
Merry Christmas!
Wendy

W.S. Gager
www.wsgager.com

日月神教-向左使 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室