Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

2010 is almost here. Are you making any resolutions? If so what are they?

I never formally sit down and write out resolutions, but there are some things I'd like to work on this coming year.

One is to get more exercise. Right now the extent of what I do is when I do any cleaning. Since that tends to be about once a week, that's not quite enough.

Another is to get busy with my writing before I start reading emails and getting on Facebook. Don't know how well I'll do with that.

On my blog--which I try to write something new every day--I plan to put more writing tips. I started today: http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com

I'm going to spend some time reminding people about the PSWA Conference. We have such wonderful speakers, I don't want anyone to miss out. March 31 the price goes up and if you want to be on a panel, you need to be signed up by then.

Writing two series has become a major challenge. So I really need to spend more time writing.

And for my regular life--I want to continue hubby's and my date day once a week. We go to the movies and out to eat.

Guess that's enough for now--what are your resolutions?

Marilyn

No comments: