Monday, January 11, 2010

No Axe To Grind

I just want to say thanks to Marilyn Meredith for her energetic promotion of the PSWA Conference. Her postings are showing up everywhere, so I'm sure no one will have an axe to grind when it comes to attendance. I just ordered Marilyn's latest book in her Rocky Bluff PD series, the one whose title is so cleverly embedded in the previous sentence. Where does she find the time to write? Expect a review here in a week or two. It would be sooner, but I used the cheapest shipping method. I like to support good authors, but I don't see any reason to contribute to FedEx or UPS.

1 comment:

The Stiletto Gang said...

Thanks for your kind words. I've really been working at promoting the conference because we have so many great topics and speakers--including yours and Lai's. Don't want anyone to miss out.

Marilyn