Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow, Blogs, and Other Things




This much snow in Virginia is rare. I don't mind it for a day or two, but it's so cold snow may be on the ground for quite a while. The state didn't have much in the budget for snow removal, so VDOT may have used most of its funding for the late December storm. So far, no snow plows have come along. I envy those of you who live in California!

At least, the weather has helped me catch on on blogs. As always, I enjoyed visiting Marilyn's blog! When I went to read Kit Sloane's, I was surprised to see a picture of Hamilton the Cat. That's when I realized the site belonged to Lelia, the owner of the now-closed Creatures 'N Crooks in Richmond. Small world. Thanks for leading me there, Kit.

Monti
www.marymontaguesikes.com

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Wow! Look at the snow, you'll have to visit my blog tomorrow and see where I was.

Marilyn