Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Again and Blogging

Looking out the window at the diagonal snow falling from the sky, I feel like we have moved to Alaska. It's especially strange to see our Southern Magnolia tree (in the photo) covered with snow. Washington, DC is not that far away, and they're expecting feet, not inches of snow, so I think we may be lucky with a lot less. It truly makes it hard to believe that global warming is real!

A few weeks ago, when we could still see the ground, I followed Marilyn Meredith's advice about guest blogging and signed up for Lynda K. Scott's blog
http://www.star-crossedromance.blogspot.com. I'll be her guest on Monday, Feb. 8 and on Friday, Feb. 12 Marilyn will interview me on her blog
http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com/. I hope some of you will stop by and make comments on both of these blogs. I'm looking forward to the blog events and appreciate these ladies for having me as their guest. BTW Lynda's is a paranormal blog site, so those of you who have paranormal elements in your writing may be especially interested.

In the meantime, I am pondering if global warming could possibly be real. In my memory, we have never had so much snow in Tidewater, Virginia.

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Yep, where is global warming when you need it. I think it's God messing with us. Something a long the lines of, "You people think you can affect something I've created, think again."

Marilyn

Amy Sikes said...

Beautiful photo!

Of course, this is exactly the kind of thing that global warming does...it messes up all the normal weather patterns!