Friday, March 5, 2010

Billie in New Orleans

I am so excited that Billie is in my hometown for a few days! She has had some issues with her motel room, but I'll save that story for her to tell. I'm looking forward to Sunday when we're going to lunch and I 'm giving her the Gumbo Justice tour, dragging her to all of the places in Gumbo Justice, and giving her the Jambalaya Justice tour, showing her all the places I've included in Jambalaya Justice so far.

There are a few areas we're avoiding, because I won't even go there, such as the 9th Ward, where Shep finds some insight into Edie. And of course I created some places that don't exist because some areas of New Orleans are a little behind the times when it comes to trends, such as internet cafes.

I'll be sure to follow up after lunch on Sunday to let everyone know how it went. By then we should also know if either Mike Orenduff or Marilyn Meredith won at Epicon. Wouldn't it be nice if they tied?

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice
www.gumbojustice.net