Monday, March 22, 2010

Congratulations to Marilyn Meredith

I've been predicting that Marilyn Meredith would win an award, and I was right. Congratulations to her on winning the American Authors Association's Golden Quill Award for the best mystery. O.K., I thought it would be for No Sanctuary, but it was instead for Dispel the Mist. So sue me. Dispel the Mist is on my TBR pile, but not yet read, so how was I to know? Of course Marilyn has won all sorts of accolades over the years. How she finds the time to write, play grandma, and be the number one advocate for the PSWA I do not know. What I know is that she and Hap are fun to be around and the woman is a writing machine!

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thanks, Mike, we do seem to always cheer for one another.

Marilyn

BillieJohn said...

This is great news, Marilyn! Congratulations!