Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm a guest on Leila Taylors blog today talking about suspense, what it is and how to create it. The fun part is that the picture included is the one our own Sunny Frazier took of me after my panel at LCC. So along with all the other things she does, she's a great photographer, too! Take a look and leave a comment, if you feel inspired.

http://www.cncbooks.com/blog/

Off tomorrow for Florida and the first annual University of Central Florida's book festival. They are amazingly organized and it looks like fun with a panel Sat. the 17th and lots of parties! (Leaving early to take in some snorkeling in the Keys. Hope it's warm. It's been a COLD, wet winter in NorCa.

I'll tell all about it on my return. If they do this festival annually, I really suggest some of you get involved. It's also ALL expenses paid... Can't say that very often!

Kit