Friday, April 16, 2010

Oak Tree Authors, Where Are You?

I don't like to be a blog hog, but it's really important that a blog have new content on it all the time. So, since no one else has posted lately, I'll do it again.

I'm having a contest on my own blog
for the first two books in the Rocky Bluff P.D. series, Final Respects and Bad Tidings.

The whole sad story about the different publishers I've had for the Rocky Bluff P.D. series is there for you to read too. Final Respects is now available on Kindle, but once my copies of Bad Tidings are gone, that's it for that book.

Because I do put up a new blog nearly every day, you'll have to scroll down to see the post about the books and the contest. All you have to do to enter is put in a comment--but I do need a way to contact you if you're the winner. I'll be drawing the names on the 19th and letting people know who won after noon, PDT.

On the 17th, I'll have a blog about Online Promo and following up with that on the 19th with In Person Promo.

Okay, folks, make me proud and let me know that you actually read this blog our publisher so kindly put up for us.

Marilyn

No comments: