Monday, April 19, 2010

Thank you to Our Publisher

I got a big surprise in the mail Saturday, our wonderful publisher, Billie Johnson, sent me a very large vinyl banner to hang on my tent or display in another way when I do book and craft fairs.

Unfortunately it arrived while I had a booth at the Jackass Mail Run. (Billie asked if I'd joined a biker gang--can you imagine me in a biker gang?) The banner was in my car the cardboard box it came in during the whole event.

Folks, it's a work of art--white background, my name, author, presenter, speak written on it, my website, and the cover of An Axe to Grind. I'll take a photo the first time I use it.

If I don't have to use my tent, I'll figure out another way to display it.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

1 comment:

Sunny Frazier said...

Oh, so jealous! I want a banner!