Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changing Gears



Thanks to our esteemed publisher, my next book will be a romance instead of a mystery. Yep, that's right, a romance.

This is a book that has been on Kindle for awhile, and was an e-book long before that, but was never a paper book. Billie asked if she could publish it as a trade paperback and you know I didn't hesitate a second before saying yes.

It's been a long while since I'd read this book myself. It is based on something terribly sad that happened in our family nearly 19 years ago. When I read the proofs it made me cry. The book ends on a happy note--don't want anyone to think it's sad all the way through.

I love the cover, don't you?

Anyway, Billie expects the book to be ready in mid-June, in time to launch at the PSWA conference. I'm going to have a blog tour in July.

If there's anyone out there who'd like to host me on their blog, send me an email at mmeredith@ocsnet.net.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

8 comments:

Kit Sloane said...

Wow, a new venue! Sounds terrific! Congrats!!!!!!!

Kit

Monti said...

Beautiful cover, Marilyn!

Monti

Monti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beverlyalauderdale said...

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the background about your new book. The cover and the synopsis are intriguing.

Mike Orenduff said...

Great Cover. Intriguing story teaser. I look forward to reading it. Hope you will have copies available in Las Vegas.

Holli said...

Looks great, can't wait to read it. I always find it amazing when a writer writes outside of genre. I know it isn't easy.

Sunny Frazier said...

As everyone keeps saying: GREAT COVER! Kudos to both Marilyn, Billie and Billie's artist!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I've been in Omaha at Mayhem in the Midlands and my little computer wouldn't let me post comments and it's slow as molasses. I'm really excited about this new book.