Thursday, June 3, 2010

newbie

This is my first post on the Oak Tree Press blog. My book Fairytales Are Fragile is due out in July so I am very excited to be part of the crew. I live in the heart of the Midwest on a farm and we have had rain most everyday. On Wednesday night lightening and thunder boomed loudly enough to rouse me and send my dog Sherman scattering for cover. He is a wussie dog that is spoiled rotton. My friend and co-writer on my children's books Jane calls him our empty nest dog since most of my children are grown. I love the mysteries of life and the excitement that every day brings and look forward to writing about the everyday experiences one day at a time.

2 comments:

Sunny Frazier said...

Welcome to Oak Tree Press, Cindy!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

And I say welcome too. I would like to mention when posting to this blog, go ahead and write your name at the end because what's printed automatically is really hard to read. Wouldn't hurt to put your cover art in the blog too.

Marilyn