Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off to PSWA Conference

Many of us will be leaving tomorrow for the PSWA conference which doesn't begin until Thursday. Some to have extra time to see shows and enjoy Las Vegas.

In my case, we're driving to Vegas and I'm bringing two boxes full of stuff for the conference. First stop, my sister's. I haven't seen her since last September when we had our family reunion in Barstow.

While we're at her house I hope to see some of her offspring. I'm sure my niece will come with her kids, but not sure how many of the boys will stop by, if any.

After lunch on Thursday, we'll head over to the Orleans hotel and check in. Registration begins at 3 p.m.

I'm eager to see everyone and meet the new people who've signed up.

Let the festivities begin!

Marilyn
http://ficionforyou.com

1 comment:

Holli said...

I'll be arriving tomorrow night, I think just before ten p.m., with husband and daughters in tow. The girls, 11 and almost 9, chose Vegas above Disneyworld and the beach for vacation after coming with me for the PSWA last year. They love the Lady GaGa glitz and glamour. If it involves bright lights, loud music, sequins or bling, they are all in.

Can't wait to visit the only place on earth more gaudy than my own beloved New Orleans. When I grow up, I may move there.

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice