Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Phoenix Tragedy Mirrors A Case of Accidental Intersection

If my book wasn't already out, I would swear I ripped the idea from headlines about a tragic accident in Phoenix. A Case of Accidental Intersection is similar to the two women who were misidentified. One died and one is in critical condition at the hospital.

My heart goes out to the Abby Guerra and Marlena Cantu families and the difficult time they are having.

In A Case of Accidental Intersection, the book opens with a traffic crash with two college girls. I give away a tad bit of the plot talking about the mix up. In my book there is a scene in the hospital that shows how the snafu could have happened. I blogged about it today at www.wsgager.blogspot.com.

I've been trying to come up with some unique publicity ideas for the book and now I have one ripped from the headlines. Any ideas how to get the word out?

4 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

There are blogs that want you to tell the story behind the book. Look for some of those and ask if you can be a guest on one of them.

Marilyn

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

WS Gager said...

Great idea Marilyn! Thanks.

cheap fifa coins said...

You will find weblogs that are looking you to definitely inform the actual tale at the rear of the actual guide. Search for some of the people and get if you're able to be considered a visitor upon one of these.



Cheap LOL Boosting
Cheap Elo Boost
fifa 15 coins