Tuesday, July 6, 2010

See my Banner? And my Contest



I spent Fourth of July at a celebration at Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard CA--with my tent and my books. This is the first time I've been able to use the banner Billie sent to me. Doesn't it look terrific?

This month is my blog tour and I'm having a contest to go along with it see below:

July 6 and 7 http://www.inkyblots.com
are the first two stops on my blog tour for Lingering Spirit--and for the person who leaves a comment on the most blogs, you'll get to be a character in my next Rocky Bluff P.D. crime novel out in 2012. (I'm writing it now.) For the full tour schedule, visit http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com

Marilyn

3 comments:

BillieJohn said...

Wow...I DO like that banner...it really stands out!

Kit Sloane said...

That display looks TERRIFIC! No one will have to ask who you are, either!

I'd sure come over and buy an armful!

Kit

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

The car and stuff in the background belonged to the guy in the booth next to me.

Marilyn