Friday, July 23, 2010

website revived

My webgal, jroseallister.com, has given my site an update coinciding with the ten years that my Margot and Max mystery series has been out. (Good heavens where does the time go??!) The site has some new features, including something called "Under the Covers," where I talk about why each book cover was done for that particular story. It was fun to write and took me back a few years, too, as I re-acquainted myself with my early stories.

I hope you'll check it out and tell me what you think. The new format doesn't load as swiftly as I'd like, but she's working on that.

Kit

http://www.kitsloane.net

5 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

heading over now :-)

Kit Sloane said...

Thanks, Charmaine. Let me know what you think!

Kit

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I love it, Kit, and I was at the same table with you when your daughter was up for an award for you cover, definitely a most exciting night.

Marilyn

Kit Sloane said...

Yes, it was wonderful to have us all together that night. We were all so excited and then we lost, but, hey, it was great fun! I remember Hap took the table flowers and gave them to Annie as a consolation prize, too! Hmm, maybe next time for someone at OTP!!

Kit

Rosie said...

Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could one get this kind of info written in such an incite full way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such information.


film festivals