Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh My Goodness!




Friend and fellow author, Madeline Gornell just wrote the most wonderful blog about one of the characters in my Rocky Bluff P.D. series, Gordon Butler, and in particular, his part in An Axe to Grind.

http://mmgornell.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/rocky-bluff-and-a-spare-bedroom/

When someone says such wonderful words about your writing and a special character you can't help feeling proud.

A lot of my readers have told me Gordon Butler is their favorite character and because of this the book I'm writing now features Gordon. It won't be the next one out, because that one is already written and in the queue for 2011. Yes, Gordon has a big part in that one too.

Gordon has always been the comic relief in the Rocky Bluff P.D. If something bad is going to happen to one of the officers, it will probably be Gordon. He acts before he thinks too often which often cause him difficulties.

Needless to say, I was thrilled when Madeline sent me this blog to see.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

2 comments:

Carol Crigger said...

What a lovely review. One to savor, for sure.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Yes, I think it's one of most clever reviews I've ever read.

Marilyn