Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Signing! & Laying Awake

Saturday the 23rd, I have a book signing for Fairy Tales Are Fragile at the SlyFox in Virden, Illinois. Very exciting stuff for a central Illinois gal. Reading all the wonderful tips everyone has to offer, I find myself waking in the middle of the night racking my brain about what to do, what not to do and where to go next. Sleep escapes me, so, I guess I should start writing the next book, or hey, why not market it during the sleepless hours! Daylight may not be my friend, but rather than tossing and turning and disturbing my mate at least I sent out a few press releases that hopefully will be willingly recieved! Not a night owl usually, my ususal early morning hour will come quickly I'm sure. The blog is a great place to share and learn. Writing allows the mind to settle and hopefully bring peaceful sleep!

Cindy Ladage

2 comments:

Monti said...

Good luck with your signing!

Monti
MaryMontagueSikes

WS Gager said...

Good luck! We will have to try and met up somewhere. I'm in Michigan.
Wendy
W.S. Gager
www.WsGager.com