Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mystery Women of the UK

I'm sure lots of us know about this group, Mystery Women of the UK. I was a member for years. If you write mysteries (it's like SinC and isn't just for women members), I'd suggest at least checking out their webpage at http://www.mysterywomen.co.uk/

My latest, Fat Lady Sings, got a sterling recent review here, as have others in the series. The group has a wide audience here and in Britain and I've been lucky enough to have their wonderful leader, Lizzie Hayes, set up THE signing of my career at Heffer's Bookshop in Cambridge, England. I cannot describe what it was like to join 4-English "crime writers" at this ancient bookstore across the street from Trinity College. It was a dream come true for this anglophile! Also I just finished an interview with a very interesting English blogger, Nigel Bird, that will come out in December. He found me through them!

Networking isn't just for the U.S. It's gone global, too!

Kit

K

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Wow, Kit, that's fantastic. Were you at Bouchercon? I looked all over for you and asked people if they'd seen you.

Marilyn