Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oak Tree Press Sailing on Mystery Cruise

The wait is almost over! Ten short days from today we board the Carnival Splendor and cruise down the Mexican Riviera. I was just on the Carnival site a little while ago, trying to complete all the meta and schedule some fun things for the non-conference times...and I must say, I am convinced there would be less paperwork to join the CIA! Yikes!

At any rate, I am interested in what my cruise-mates are considering...spa? steakhouse? Shore trips....I'm thinking maybe Cabo...I have never been there.

So, gimme some comments, ladies and gentlemen!

Billie Johnson, Publisher
Oak Tree Press

3 comments:

Monti said...

We spent a week in Cabo several years ago and absolutely loved it. The white sand beaches are gorgeous.

Have a fun trip!

Monti
MaryMontagueSikes

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I'm probably not going to do a heck of a lot except what's on board. I do plan to get off the ship, but not taking any of the excursions.

Marilyn

Sunny Frazier said...

I always go on virtualtourist.com and make up my own agenda. While there are beaches and outdoor activities, I'm only interested in the tequila factory in Cabo, the church in Puerto Vallarta, buying a pair of silver earrings, having a meal at The Office (Cabo)and taking lots of photos. I'm on a budget! Plenty of free stuff on the ship.