Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Debut of Einstein

I'm trying to recover from a weekend trip to Albuquerque followed by the start of final exams on the day we returned. Fortunately, I'm teaching only two courses this semester, but it seems just as hectic as when I was full time. This was the first signing I've done since Billie gave me the bookmarks that promise a free book for leaving comments on Amazon. Of course that won't work right now since the people with the bookmarks can't find the website. What a mess. I wish I could be there to help Billie, but it wouldn't matter - I know nothing about this stuff. The only help I could offer would be to mix one of my infamous martinis.

I gave away over seventy bookmarks to purchasers, so I'll be interested to see how many of them actually follow through to claim their book.

Mike Orenduff

1 comment:

Holli said...

Mike, I'm in the middle of Ptolemy and loving it, of course. Can't wait to see what happens and move on to Einstein!

Holli
Gumbo Justice
Jambalaya Justice coming 2011
www.hollicastillo.com