Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finished My Next Rocky Bluff P. D. crime novel

The one I finished won't be out until 2012. There is another in the wings waiting for a March perhaps publication date called Angel Lost.

But this new one has a character name that came from a blog tour contest I held. I happen to know the woman and she has a great name which I've given to one of the main characters.

For those of you who have read the Rocky Bluff books I'll tell you that this coming book focuses on Gordon Butler. Gordon is one of my favorite cops on the Rocky Bluff P.D. and nothing much goes right for him. You'll have to read it to see what happens this time. The tentative title is No Bells. You'll have to read the book to find out why, but it is rather significant.

Enough teasing.

Okay, I said it was done, but I'm still reading it to my critique group. Next I'll go through it carefully to see what I can do to make it better, then I'll send it on to Oak Tree--but that won't be for awhile.

Marilyn

7 comments:

Holli said...

And might I add Angel Lost is exceptional.

Holli Castillo
www.hollicastillo.com

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thank you, Holli, you're a peach.

S. Connell Vondrak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S. Connell Vondrak said...

It sounds great! What a nice present to give yourself for the holidays.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Yes, S. Connell Vondrak, it was a great present.

Marilyn

cheap essay said...

Excellent post! Thank you so much.

amazon said...

nice