Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guest Blog on Promotion

After participating in Jog Blog day a few weeks back, Barb Tarn, who has a writing blog site called Creative Barbwire, dropped in and asked if I wanted to guest blog, and let me pick the topic. It was difficult to decide what to blog about, but ultimately I chose promotion, since that seems to be the popular topic of the day. Stop by at http://creativebarbwire.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/guest-blogger-holli-castillo/ and if you feel inclined, please leave a comment to let Barb know we do read the posts by our fellow authors. One of my promotion tips is to leave comments on other people's blogs to get more name recognition, so it's particularly appropriate. I'm sure she wouldn't mind more guest bloggers either, so you might want to contact her.

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Holli is absolutely right. If you visit someone's blog always leave a comment.

Marilyn

Monti said...

I'm heading over there right now, Holli! Thanks...

Monti
MaryMontagueSikes