Tuesday, December 7, 2010

guest on British blog

Today I'm a guest interview on an interesting and new-to-me blog from Northern England by an equally interesting guy named...Nigel Bird! Great name. He asks authors and others to ask THEMSELVES the questions they wish had been asked before and then answer them. It was quite liberating and I think I did vent a bit about this or that.

It's a nice way to introduce yourself to a new audience on a new continent!

http://nigelpbird.blogspot.com/

And leave a comment if you can. At the very least you'll see a bit of British-style blogging!

Kit
www.kitsloane.net

2 comments:

Holli said...

I commented over there already, but wanted to reiterate to those who haven't visited yet that Kit asked herself some great questions.

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice
Jambalaya Justice, 2011

Kit Sloane said...

Holli is ALWAYS so supportive of all of us. Thanks, Holli!!!

Kit
www.kitsloane.net