Monday, February 21, 2011

Crazy internet!

So there I am fiddling around writing my new story and I get a Google Alert. Yes, you can sign up for these and every time something is mentioned about you on Google you get, right, a Google Alert email with the corresponding URL. Usually, for me, it's people on EBay selling my old books... But this alert is from Publisher's Weekly online, so I move over to that and there on the front is a review they did in 2002 (!) of my second book which is totally out-of-print, GRAPE NOIR. Why on earth??? I have no idea. A vapor mistake or someone pushed the wrong button, but there it is. Crazy!!! But, heaven knows, I'll take the publicity, mistake or not!

Kit
www.kitsloane.net

3 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

As they say, Kit, any publicity is good publicity.

Marilyn

uk essay writing said...

Interesting post. Thanks.

fifa coins said...

I really like this particular! I've been seeking to get this done for a while however Personally i think enjoy it is actually way too hard. Following viewing this particular, I'll need to try it out! Your site is really excellent, brand new fans.

Cheap LOL Elo Boost
Cheap LOL Boosting
cheap fifa 15 coins