Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good news

I just wanted to share some good writing news. One of my short stories received honorable mention in the Annual Art Affair competition. Also, another of my short works will be published in a book collection entitled South Philly Fiction by Don Ron Books. It probably will be out in the fall of 2011.

Also, I wanted to know if any of you belong to the Good Reads web site? I just joined. There is an author corner for writers in the mystery and thriller section and it has a blog section for authors also.

Gus Cileone
www.augustuscileone.com

5 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Congratulations, Gus, that's terrific!

Marilyn

Holli said...

Gus, congrats! I'm on Goodreads, but I don't get there much to post, although I do get updates from friends on the site when they've rated or reviewed a new book and use their recommendations frequently.

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice

LauraR said...

Gus, Congratulations!

Kit Sloane said...

Hi Gus,
I, too, belong to Goodreads. Before Xmas I did a 3-book "giveaway" and over 600 people signed up for it. Figured that was an easy way to get new people to at least think about my book!

Congrats on the short story win!

Kit

BillieJohn said...

Great news, Gus!

I think I am on Goodreads also...wish I could manage more time to hang out on these sites....I think they are great.

Billie