Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Soon to be an Oak Tree Press author

For many years I have spent 2 to 3 months in Florida in the winter time and have made a lot of friends among the writers community. Last year I joined the Sebring Writers Circle and gave a talk to them as a result of which the Writers and Scribes of Highlands County have asked me to do something similar.
So this Sunday from 3.30 at Brewsters Coffee House, Sebring I will be carrying out signings followed by 'a chat with Jack' where they can ask me questions on ony subject under the sun. I will then read from three or four of my books following this with a forum about the writings and what it is like to write in partnership. Anyone of you or anyone you know will be made welcome if you can attend. I happen to feel that this is the way forward now that the bookstores are disappearing.
God bless all of you and your writings.

4 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Who is this? You need to leave your name so we know who is writing on the blog.

Marilyn

Sunny Frazier said...

I believe this is Jack Everett, our new addition from across the pond. He's got a terrific medieval mystery coming out soon with us. You think the tax collectors are bad now!!!

BillieJohn said...

Yes, this is Jack....

Just FYI, no one can blog who doesn't get and official invite link from yours truly (oh, the power!)

The comments are open to all, but to create a new post, one must have been hooked up by yours truly.

Of course, Marilyn's correct that it's good to get your id out there so everyone knows everyone.

Billie
Publisher

G Thomas Gill said...

And Jack, don't forget to date your message. I'm a Floridian as well, and would enjoy attending your book signing. Did I miss it?