Saturday, March 5, 2011

And the Promotion Begins for Angel Lost


My blog tour began on Tuesday at


When you're on a blog tour it's imperative to visit each blog all through the day and acknowledge comments people have made. Unfortunately, many people on tours don't realize how important that is.

There was an interesting review that caused all kinds of controversy (I thought it was fun) and you can see the rest of the places I'll be.

Also this past Wednesday, hubby and I headed out to Ridgecrest where I gave a talk to the Ridgewriters, a chapter of California Writers Club.

Thanks to Kit Sloane and Mike Orenduff posting reviews on Amazon.com plus my promotion efforts on Facebook and other places, my numbers on Amazon have dropped to 436,183. (Of course they probably will change, but that's not bad for only being on Amazon for a short time. In case you don't know, the lower your numbers the better.)

The official in-person launch for Angel Lost will be the last Saturday of the month in a small used book store called Books Off Main in Porterville from 1-4. I notified the newspaper and given them an article, and guess what? My article came out in the paper along with a picture of the cover of Angel Lost--which I love, by the way. So what I did worked, you might try it. Write an article for you local newspaper in third person and they just might use it.

More about what's happening in April when I post at the end of this month.

Blog tour info, stops for last week and next:

Tuesday, March 1
Book reviewed and giveaway at
The Book Connection
Wednesday, March 2
Guest blogging at The Hot Author Report
Thursday, March 3
Guest blogging at Lori’s Reading Corner
Friday, March 4
Guest blogging at Ginger Simpson’s “Dishin’ It Out”
Monday, March 7
Book trailer featured at If Books Could Talk
Tuesday, March 8
Guest blogging at Thoughts in Progress
Wednesday, March 9
Interviewed at Blogcritics
Thursday, March 10
Book spotlighted at The Plot
Book spotlighted at Books, Products and More!
Friday, March 11
Character interviewed at The Plot

Marilyn aka F.M. Meredith

3 comments:

Olen said...

Great promo for your new book! Our local paper has been wonderful about using my press releases along with photos. I submit different photos from events along with the articles. Papers here like large size photo files, using 9 inches (largest side)at 200 dpi.

Monti
http://marymontaguesikes.blogspot.com

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I left off my blog tour info, will add that now. Marilyn

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

For some reason that first URL won't show up, it's http://thebookconnectionccm.blogstop.com