Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Covers and Puerto Vallarta





Sunny here.
I just went over to our website and checked out the Mystery Catalogue on the right. Wow, I'm blown away by all the new covers!

The site is still under construction after some mishaps, but I can't wait to see more covers to come.

Okay, about Puerto Vallarta. . .my camera is being stubborn and won't let me download my best photos. I'm trying to get a techy guy to help me. So, I'm holding off on the post. Although, I will tell you this, the place is beautiful and I can't wait to return on the Mystery Cruise and connect up with some wonderful writers I met during my visit. Here's just a few shots:

2 comments:

Sunny Frazier said...

What the ??? The wording on the side got screwed up. Didn't look like this in the preview. Oh well, better luck next time, right?

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Looks okay to me. The photos are wonderful.
Marilyn