Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ANNOUNCE, ANNOUNCE, ANNOUNCE!

That's the mantra. Many of you have already seen these sites, but for the rest, I had two pieces on the Internet this week (and it's only Tuesday!).

The first is an interview by Marilyn Meredith. When someone knows you warts and all, it's hard to say anything new. Or shocking. I think I did both. And, Holli pushed me further by insisting she get the whole story on those international "incidents" I alluded to in the piece, so I confessed. The site is over at Kings River Life http://kingsriverlife.com/04/02/sunny-frazier/

The second is a piece about the epiphany I had on my trip to Puerto Vallarta. I also referenced Dr. Seuss and what I consider one of his most inspirational poems. Read the entire poem to your children and grandchildren. I googled it by the title, which is OH! THE PLACES YOU'LL GO! The blog is over at Buried Under Books: http://www.cncbooks.com/blog/2011/04/05/oh-the-places-youll-go/

2 comments:

Holli said...

Read and enjoyed both, especially the explanation I forced out of you about your international incidents. You downplay the experiences, but these incidents are so much more exciting than anything most of us will ever go through, you should really consider writing more about them. Who wouldn't want to read more about the Secret Past Life of Sunny Frazier?

Holli Castillo
Gumbo Justice
Jambalaya Justice coming 2011

Sunny Frazier said...

You're kidding, right?

I tried to have a boring life, I really did. That's one goal I didn't achieve. Everything that has happened to me has been a complete surprise. God looks after the clueless.

I just don't see any commercial value in my tales. Plus, it would highly embarrass the Navy (although it might increase recruitment. . .)