Sunday, April 17, 2011

Upcoming author event

This coming September, I am part of a team that will be at a local author event in Springfield, Illinois. The opportunity to be part of an event like this is a wonderful one to share your book with readers and other authors. I also enjoy events like this because of the potential educational benefits. Closer to the time of the event I will provide the details in case anyone is interested in attending. Just a quick note to say, if you like to write, never pass up a chance to get the word out about your book or learn from other more seasoned pros! Hopefully Fairytales Are Fragile will sell off the shelves after the event and I will be kick started to work harder and more ferverently on my next project, Greiving for Johnny!

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

You area absolutely right. Just did an event Saturday with the SinCLA at the Burbank Library with three other mystery writers. Lots of fun.

Marilyn